Major problems with Appointment. Problem #1 I have

Major problems with Appointment.

Problem #1 I have been unable to generate an email confirmation from this plugin. Without this confirmation the program is useless IMHO.

Problem #2 Then I upgraded the plugin per the message in my WP admin. Now it gives me this message on the Make and Appointment page:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'Appointments' does not have a method 'post_ceontent' in /public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 235

What gives? I am about to give up on your plugins. I have never been able to get them to work, and I have spent months trying...

• Milan

Hello @aliyah_marr,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with our product.

Let's try to resolve your issues one by one. :slight_smile:

Problem #1 I have been unable to generate an email confirmation from this plugin. Without this confirmation the program is useless IMHO.

Once user set his/her appointment via site's front end. One mail for notifying user gets sent to their mailbox. Aren't you able to see that mail ? Or there is some other flow you want to implement with product ? If you want to implement some other flow regarding notifying via mail, please describe it step by step so that I can test on my end and assist you accordingly. :slight_smile:

Problem #2 Then I upgraded the plugin per the message in my WP admin. Now it gives me this message on the Make and Appointment page:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'Appointments' does not have a method 'post_ceontent' in /public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 235

Ups! Looks like there is typo in the plugin code. I'm reporting this to developer right away. Quick fix for this issue is to open /wp-content/plugins/appointments/appointments.php file and in line 139 there is:

add_filter( 'the_content', array( &$this, 'post_ceontent' ), 100 ); // Serve this later than do_shortcode

change there "post_ceontent" to "post_content" and warning should disappear.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.