Make a small item invisible in Ultimate FB

Hi there,
The ultimate FB plugin is not on the list in the dropdown, when creating a support issue...

But: I'd like to make the header of the FB widget on this site (https://www.taijiquan.nl/) invisible, so the only thing visible is the FB posts.
How to do this?
I unchecked 'Show header'...

Thx for helping!

Grtz,
Ronald

• Nastia

Hello Ronald , trust you are doing well!

The Ultimate Facebook plugin belongs to our retired plugins, you can see the full list of retired plugins here.

You can still use them, but I am afraid we can no longer provide support for this plugin.

You can hide the title of the widget with the CSS code:

.Wdfb_WidgetLikebox h3 {
    	display:none;
    }

Add the t=code inside the CSS Editor of your theme. If you don't have a CSS editor, please try the Simple Custom CSS plugin.

Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Ronald

Hi Nastia,
    Thx for replying. I'm sorry to hear that this plugin is no longer supported...
    Is there any other plugin you can advice, perhaps that's combining autoposting to FB and other social media sites?

The css you provided does not do the job, sorry.
    See attached screenshot. The div ._2lqh should be invisible, and it is invisible when I check the box in the inspection subscreen. Nevetheless, when I apply the css in the custom css filed from my theme (with !important added), it stays visible.

Sorry to bother you...

Have a nice evening, thx in advance!

Best regards,
    Ronald

• Sajid

Hello Ronald,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can understand the disappointment but believe me, we have taken this discussion with heavy heart and for good. This also means that we can now provide better support for our new plugins and services. Also our developers can now dedicate more time making latest plugins and services awesome.

I don't know a single plugin that does all this. However, there are lots of good plugins in WordPress plugin's repository for Facebook you can use. You may need to use a couple of plugins to get all features.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/facebook/

If the CSS code did not worked as it is then try adding the !important specificity at the end. We normally avoid it because it makes really hard to override such rules in future.

But some times we may need it. So the code should like below:

.Wdfb_WidgetLikebox h3 {
    	display:none !important;
    }

Also, WordPress 4.7.x now have built in option in customizer to add additional CSS code into a WordPress website without using any third party plugin. You can find it from WP Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS.

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.