Make changes in Gridmarket/marketpress.

Hi.

When the products shows on the main site in the network , it is in a rectangle. Is it possible to make changes in text and layout for these rectangle. Can I make a default setting for the images for the products? For example the text says "Price" and I want it to be "Pris" (Danish). I don't know how to code or make changes so it has to be very easy.

Best, Tim

• aecnu

Greetings Tim,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

When the products shows on the main site in the network , it is in a rectangle. Is it possible to make changes in text and layout for these rectangle. Can I make a default setting for the images for the products?

When anyone asks me if it is possible anymore regarding WordPress and other open source software, after being proven wrong because some coder in the world had a solution that I did not know about, I reply anything is possible if you are a competent coder with a vision and the will to get it done, and I am not a coder.

If using Grid Market the images should be defaulting to 150 X 150 as shown here on my test production server: http://marketpress.aecnuwpmu.us/store/products/

For example the text says "Price" and I want it to be "Pris" (Danish). I don't know how to code or make changes so it has to be very easy.

There is WPML which makes a specific module for other languages for Market Press though for just changing the price it is not worth it.

For small items like price I would recommend Ultimate Branding plugin, specifically the Network Wide Text Change module.

Other then what I have mentioned, for heavy lifting translation either WPML or hire a local coder to change it all for you.

I do suspect there are others here on WPMU Dev that have already translated Market Press into Danish, you may want to make a ticket pleading for the translation file and the title of the ticket indicating that you want it. i.e. Needed MarketPress Dutch translation files.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Dean Kaus

@Alkamus If you provide more details especially what theme and version of that theme as well as what version of Word Press you're using that would be a big help. Especially if your theme has a section for custom CSS. If it does then that will make this a bit easier. I'm not sure if I'll have time to respond here tonight as I have to get some paying work completed. I'll check back tomorrow and see if you don't have a solution, then I'll work on it.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.