Make more times available...

Currently only one 30 min slot is available to book while the rest of the day is not offered. Please let me know what I need to set as this is not made apparent with the settings I have played with.

Thanks

• Huberson

Hello Ryan,
    The available slots are actually based on the service provider availability set under Appointments+ > Settings > Working hours and the service duration.

Since the duration is set to 30 minutes, only 30 minutes slots can be booked within provider's availability.
    From the appointments page here - youdomain.com/make-an-appointment - people can choose from any available slot but can only book 30 minutes for a single slot.

If you wish to have longer time slot you can add another service with the desired duration and make it available as the previous one.
    You can have a look at the usage page there for some details - https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/#product-usage. And there's also a FAQ
    page under appointment+ > FAQ you might find helpful.

Feel free to request us here if you need further assistance with Appointments+.

Regards,
    Huberson

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.