Make the 5 weeks limit customizable, please

Please, please, please: this is a neverending issue.

Make the 5 weeks limit customizable.

For each plugin update I have to edit the line #214 of class_eab_collection.php file, just to have the plugin work as I need.

I don't think that move this value to a plugin setting option is such a big issue.
If then increasing this value affects the plugin performance, just give to the user a warning.
To quote a famous song from The Smiths: so please please please, let me, let me, let me let me get what I want this time. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings sciamannikoo,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, as you know it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development and inclusion.

Please don't burn me for this because you know there is nothing more I can do except submit this to the lead developer @Vladislav for inclusion since I cannot code it and upload it myself.

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

Would exposing the week limit in a define and a filter do? If so, the attached update should allow you to do just that. To alter the number of weeks via a define, just define this:

define('EAB_COLLECTION_UPCOMING_WEEKS_COUNT', YOUR_WEEK_COUNT, true);

And/or, you can get the same effect with a filter (the two methods aren't mutually exclusive):

function my_filter_processing_function ($weeks) { return 12; }

add_filter("eab-collection-upcoming_weeks-week_number", "my_filter_processing_function");

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.