makes me Member Admin and Conflicts withWP Login Locks me out can't edit anything

Installed activated not enabled but makes me Member Admin and Conflicts with WP Login Locks me out can't edit anything says INSUFFICIENT Permissions though I created an Admin level with no restrictions then have to get my web guy to fix it to let me in again. using WordPress 3.3.1 and evid Theme from elegant themes. Thanks

• Kimberly

scattlefunked,

Hi and Welcome to WPMU forums!

The Admin setting for Membership is separate from the Admin setting for your site.

The site Admin is automatically a Membership Admin in theory, you should not need to add yourself as a membership Admin if you are a site Admin.

Membership Admin is available if you are going to let someone else run the Membership portion of the site and not any other aspects of the site.

I hope this helps to clarify.

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu

Greetings scattlefunked,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.