Making a schedule calendar with Appointments+ data

Is there a template or something that will allow me to input the data from appointments+ into an easy to ready calendar. i.e. https://scheduler.groupon.com/schedule/

This will give a couple different looks...by day with each individual therapist....or by week and you can choose which therapist from the side (or a dropdown)

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @Editor

i hope you are well today!

There are several shortcodes available in Appointments+ to enable you to customize how the calendars display, as well as what they display.

See under Appointments > Shortcodes in your admin for all the juicy details. Be sure to check out the FAQ section too.

• Editor
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank you Patrick, but thats not what I am looking for. The shortcodes allow me to create a page that gets pasrsed with the Appointments+ look. I was wanting to see if something has been written to allow you to import the csv file into a calendar that looks closer to the hand written calendars a hair stylist or therapist would use. The groupon scheduler is exactly what my client is looking for and I wanted to see if anyone had created this look with the appointments+ data yet.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.