Making Social Icons Plugin Display in Header & CSS mods

OK, I've installed the social icons plugin that you recommended and configured it with my various pages. I'd like it to display where the tagline currently is, and move the tagline beneath the site logo.

Please remove the poster's name from displaying beneath the posts.

What I'm trying to achieve with the posts, is that since the images I'll be posting will ultimately include the title of the post in a font that matches my logo, I don't think it's necessary to have the title reappear in plain text below the image. I don't know if that means "hiding" the post title, or what the best way is to accomplish this? I feel pretty strongly about using my own fonts consistently throughout the site while establishing my brand, so while I understand that using SEO-friendly web fonts in the right places is key... Yeah. Any suggestions? I'd like bigger, squarer image frames in order to accommodate the title text that I'll be adding to the images. Again, no idea how to do this...

On a brighter note, I was able to figure out what I was doing wrong and resolve the issue with the logo. Yay!