Making Social Marketing Plugin a little more user friendly/helpful to admin :)

Just some observations on the Social Marketing Plugin.

Love the simplicity of this plugin, but wondered about some simple additions..

1) As admin, being able to see how many time a social ad was clicked/taken up and which social media it was shared to — ie twitter, facebook, linked in or +1

2) Be able to delete an ad that has been set up. This will help when you have MANY ads so that when you choose the Social Marketing shortcode option to insert to a post, you do not have to look through and remember tons if you happen to have set loads up to begin with.

If this is already an option, then please share where to do this (as I am a little slow and not finding these as options at this point).

Thanks

Martin

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @highveldmedia

1) As admin, being able to see how many time a social ad was clicked/taken up and which social media it was shared to — ie twitter, facebook, linked in or +1

Having those stats in the admin would be a handy feature. I’ll move this topic to the Features & Feedback forum so it can get more exposure in the community.

In the meantime, you can check where folks have shared your ads individually simply by clicking on them (tedious, I know).

2) Be able to delete an ad that has been set up.

Ads can be trashed exactly like posts, pages, etc. Simply hover your mouse pointer over the ad you want to delete, and you will see the “Trash” option appear.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.