Making template pages in subdirectories with BuddyPress Social Theme and Membership plugin

Support Your Idea is the Main site with information and how to register. Then, the user gets a site http://www.supportyouridea/username. Instead of the Wordpress dashboard, I would like to have several templates set up. The user would be able to fill in the content blocks with text and add a few photos and video urls from YouTube. The template should be able to have some fixed widgets and plugins that I choose, but the user may need to input some information on some of them.

I would like this process to be very user friendly for someone with no idea of how to use WordPress. It seems like a simple form to fill in content would work nicely. The site does not need any user customization ability in regard to changing the theme or any colors. The user will mostly be adding text content.

The real question is: How do I go about designing the templates and integrating them into a very simple user dashboard?