MALCHIMP SYNC PLUGIN SHOWS ONLY 10 MAILCHIMP LISTS

Hi guys,

I have a multisite install, I updated the mailchimp sync plugin to the latest version and I get a message:

"Mailchimp API has been updated. These change affects to groups references. Please, click here to set the groups again. "

but when I go to set the group / mailing list, I can only see 10 of may mailing lists (I have about 15-20 in total), so I can't choose the one I want to sync since it's not in the list.

Note: please refer to this previous ticket, it could be relevant in finding the fix:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/malchimp-integration-plugin-does-not-show-all-mailchimp-lists?utm_expid=3606929-94.Ie3dH-CaRwe6MU3VrZsdvw.0#post-830728

Thanks!

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello petru,

I hope you are well today.

I've taken a look at the other thread you posted. The patch supplied there is no longer applicable with the current version of MailChimp Integration. I need to contact the developer to get their feedback on this issue. An update will be posted here as soon as possible.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Ignacio
    • HummingBird

Hi petru

First of all, Upgrade your MailChimp plugin to 1.9.3.

Then add this code to your theme or add a new mu-plugin for that:

add_filter( 'mailchimp_api_request_args', 'petru_mailchimp_api_lists_limit', 10, 3 );
    function petru_mailchimp_api_lists_limit( $args, $path, $request_args ) {
    	if ( 'lists' === $path && 'GET' === $request_args['method'] ) {
    		$args['count'] = 20;
    	}
    	return $args;
    }

That will return 20 lists max.

Regards.
    Ignacio.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.