Malware removal? Ad malware redirecting site.

Do you guys assist in removing malware? I’m hopeless ATM.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Tobias !

Hope you are having a great day!

We have escalated this issue to our Second Level Support team. They’ll be back to us with clues, workarounds, and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we’ll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the Second Level Support team might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience regarding this.

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Alessandro
    • Staff

Hello Tobias,

on behalf of Second Level Support team, I have managed to restore your website.

Your site have been compromised, and malicious code were added. While we were unable to detect the real origin of the attacker, we managed to restore your website and recover any affected core files. We also did a database check and repaired any suspicious entries.

We updated most of your plugins, but you need to manually update, Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder, to the latests versions. Be sure that you always download the plugins for the authors, to prevent malware injections to your website.

As an extra step to guard your website, we highly recommend, to install Defender. Defender, offers a lot security levels that implement a shield againsts any attacks. We suggest to activate also, Two-factor Authentication (2FA), to ensure that you, and authorized users, get access to WordPress Admin Panel.

Also, do not forget to get daily backups, and use strong passwords when possible.

Do not hesitate to reach out support back, if you encounter further issues.

Best regards,

Alessandro K.

• Tobias
    • New Recruit

Wow, all at WMPU Dev! Thank you so much, I did not know that I would be in such great hand when I applied for my membership! Thank you so much! I have applied al the security recommendations! Thank you soooooo much, will rate on all three external platforms as well!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.