Manage Orders in Marketpress Multisite with PayPal express

I am testing my site with PayPal sandbox. I have a global cart with PayPal Express selected. (I really want chained payments with global cart but know that is not going to happen). I have a Main site, and sub-sites. The Main site (Mine) has no real products, but it does display all products from all sub-site stores. So if a user purchases 5 items from 5 different stores, they check out with PayPal Express and make only one payment, each store with a sale gets their money fine, and the orders show up in each individual stores Manage Orders. I will then charge each sub-site a percentage of sale. This is a work around since chained payments do not work with global shopping cart. Since the main site does not have any actual products of its own, there is nothing in Manage Orders. What is the best way to track the sales on each sub-site? Is there a way to get the orders to show up in the Main sites Manage Orders? Surly I don't have to go to each sites Manage Orders to check if an order has been placed...