I have read and implemented all the suggestions from your recent snapshot support forum threads yet it still does not work on the 3 websites I am testing it on. Before it was producing memory error but this was fixed since the host increased it, not it is always producing connection timeout error even through its increased to 36000 seconds which is very high you must agree.
Thus far I have:
1. Asked the host to increase memory and execution timeout, now set to 1024mb and 36000 seconds respectively
2. Added debug log settings to wp-config.php
3. Tried to reduce the snapshot chunk size through wp-config settings
4. Tried to create manual snapshot and managed snapshot to your server by manually clicking "backup now" button
5. Tried deactivating and again activating the snapshot plugin
Snapshot is simply not working on any of the 3 sites I am testing it on. One one it never worked, on others it worked 6th January when I first installed it but haven't worked since.
The main website where I would like to get it to work and where it never worked is http://polinet.website
I have enabled support access to the site and I am attaching here my debug log which has no mentions of snapshot errors in it.