Managed backup restoration fails

I’m trying to restore a managed backup and it gets to 40% and fails displaying this error message:

“Restoration failed”

• Liesl van Wyk
    • Flash Drive

So I think we got the issue why the one-click restore was not working - there was a corrupt .htaccess file. The system was restored manually via FTP. If you can just maybe confirm that one0click restore is working again please? But I do not want to change anything to the current instance of the system.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Liesl van Wyk !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Nahid here, following up from our last Live Chat session. Responding here just to state that this issue was related to the corrupted .htaccess file that was located in the wp-includes directory, which caused both the restoration failures (as we've had previous reports describing such behaviour) and the issue you were encountering with posts and pages. As that corrupted .htaccess file has been removed and your primary issue regarding the posts and pages has been resolved, you should be able to restore backups now and they should work as expected.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.