Managed backups are not sending to cloud

Managed backups are not sending to WPMU DEV cloud.
They are done - last message is finishing and then there is General Errror (support access is open).
In logs there is this:

[Remote][2017-04-21 02:15:41][Warning] API connection to register-settings returned non-200: 400
[snapshot][2017-04-21 02:15:41][Warning] We encountered an issue commmunicating last backup info to service
[Remote][2017-04-21 02:15:42][Warning] Error continuing upload, unable to determine target paths for: 1492740265
[Remote][2017-04-21 02:15:43][Warning] Error continuing upload, unable to determine target paths for: 1492740265
[Remote][2017-04-21 02:15:45][Warning] Error continuing upload, unable to determine target paths for: 1492740265
[Remote][2017-04-21 02:15:46][Warning] Error continuing upload, unable to determine target paths for: 1492740265
[snapshot][2017-04-21 02:15:47][Error] Error finalizing manual backup: upload

We checked is key is the same as in HUB.
Other Snapshots are correctly created.

(FTP details and chat link in Asana task)

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello leahleah,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and I see that a single managed backup has already been created. I'm not sure whether it's been created manually or by schedule but it does say "remote" meaning that it should be properly uploaded to The Hub.

Can you please once again go to The Hub and see if it's available there?

Additionally, I have changed error reporting level for Managed Backups so it would give us a bit more information. I can see that WP debugging is also enabled on the site so let's now please wait until the next scheduled backup passes and see if it completes fine or not.

If it does, that would confirm that the issue was related solely to the troubles that we were experiencing (that Kasia mentioned during your chat conversation). If it does not confirm, I hope that error report along with debug.log will give us more insight into what's going on.

Let me know please here if the nearest backup gets complete.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Mahlamusa

Hello leahleah,

I hope you are doing great today. As I was going through some old threads, I have noticed that this one is still open and we haven't had a response from you about this.

I just wanted to confirm if you are still having issues with backups failing to upload to our remote servers. If you still need help, please let us know and we will be happy to help. If you still need help please enable support access again and we will have a closer look. For now, I was able to login to your FTP, I was hoping to check the debug.log but it was too huge (1.9 GB) for me to download so I just renamed it so that a new one can be generated. The new debug.log should contain the newest errors but possibly the same if the issue is still the same, we will have a look at this too once you confirm.

I hope you have a nice day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa