Managed backups are not working

I am trying to figure out why my managed backups are not working and showing <empty response>, can you help?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kevin

I hope you're well today!

I'll be more than happy to assist you with this but due to how Snapshot and its backups work, I'd need a direct full access to the site and server to be able to investigate the issue and attempt to fix it.

Would you please provide me with those?

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send me your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Please note: cPanel credentials would be very handy if available, in addition or instead of FTP.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Kevin,

We had some issues with the contact form yesterday so unfortunately, your login details didn't come through :slight_frown:
    The issue is fixed now so can you please send those again.
    Note that after you submit your message you should get a confirmation email in a couple of minutes about your submission which means that the email has been passed over to the specific agent.

Apologies for this inconvenience.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Kevin,

I was able to create a backup on your site by trying out different Snapshot backup methods and I had to exclude _plugins.zip, ai1wm-backups and WPPS Backups folders because they were around 10GB when combined and your server was unable to handle those files.

Your server limits were pretty much near the limit even without them so I would suggest scheduling Snapshot backups to start at the time when there's less load on the server to it has enough resources to finish the process.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.