Managed backups can't upload, conflict with Leadpages wordpress plugin

I am trying to backup using Snapshot and the managed backups are being created fine, however, they are not able to upload. [snapshot][2019-08-17 14:33:18][Error] Error spawning the S3 request handler, most probably due to a plugin conflict

We tried the debug mode and got https://cdn.livechat-static.com/api/file/v2/lc/att-old/8801096/58c27c8cae622954f8e73f3f023d9d6f/debug.log

By disabling the leadpages plugin it was resolved, please help because I want to use Leadpages plugin too.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Sten,

The following error states the conflict:

Error spawning the S3 request handler, most probably due to a plugin conflict

Which I’m afraid is more related to a conflict which arises when AWS SDK is not updated to the latest version.

Unfortunately, the issue is more related to AWS SDK not being updated in LeadPages plugin side, and there isn’t an easy workaround to avoid such conflicts in WordPress side in general other than making sure the AWS SDK is updated to the latest version in the plugin side.

Snapshot Pro uses the latest version 3, and hence conflicting with plugins which run older versions.

I’m afraid this is something you’ll have to bring into Leadpages plugins support so that they could look into these aspects.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.