Managed Backups issue

When I click "backup now" it starts running and then produces an error with the message "other error" and then when I click continue, it completes, but the zip file is less than 1kb in size.

• Luís

Hi Jade ,

Hope you're doing well today!

After further investigation, seems that you don't have enough space in your host account to complete the backup. This was the error saved in the debug.log file:

PHP Warning: ZipArchive::close(): Write error: Disk quota exceeded in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Helper/Zip/Archive.php on line 39

When you do a backup, Snapshot, firstly, saves the archive in your local server and then, will send it to our cloud and remove the archive in your server.

However, based on the error, seems that you don't have enough space in your host account to allow Snapshot to generate the archive file. Unfortunately, the only option here is you free some space in host account or upgrade the host plan to get more space.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other related question, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.