Managed backups issue

The backups are created for my site ,but its not getting uploaded to your cloud storage. Storage space is already there, only used 33 GB/110 GB.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Michael

Hope you are doing good today.

This issue has been flagged for our SLS Team (code experts) so that they can dig into this issue further for you. We will post an update here as soon as more information is available.

Please keep in mind that our SLS Team deals with more complicated issues, so it may take a little longer for them to reply here. Thank you for your patience while we look into this further.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey Michael ,

I've added a mu-plugin to change the uploads a little bit. You'll find it in wp-content/mu-plugins/snapshot-upload-chunk.php and it contains this piece of code:

<?php

function snapshot_custom_size_increment() {
    	return 5 * 1024 * 1024;
    }
    add_filter( 'snapshot_model_transfer_part_size_increment', 'snapshot_custom_size_increment' );

The issue here is that the server was timing out before the upload could be completed so the upload process was breaking down. This extra code will break the backup file into smaller chunks so the server doesn't time out any more :slight_smile: .

All your backups have been uploaded to our server properly now.

Tell me if you need any further help!

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.