Management Plugin like ManageWP, MainWP and InfinateWP?

I would love to see a well designed (UX) plugin suite like what ManagedWP, MainWP and InfinateWP offers. Is this something your working on?

• Rupok

Hi William,

Thanks for asking. I'm not sure if our devs have any plan for building a management plugin in near future, but I've already forwarded them your suggestion. I believe, they will take this in consideration in the future.

And as you have posted this suggestion in our Features and Feedback section, I hope, more people will vote for this idea here. And more people liking this idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will create a management plugin in the future.

+1 from me.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi William,

Please pardon me for me previous reply. I just created a test account on ManageWP and found that we already provide all those services. In ManageWP Dashboard, I found that they are providing you the facility to update everything from a single location, site optimization facility, backup, uptime monitoring, SEO etc. You can find all these features in the Hub: https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/

When you login to your WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, your site gets registered on your account. After a site is registered on your account, you will see that/those sites listed in the Hub. From the Hub, you can manage your site Backups, Update Everything with just one click, Optimization, SEO, Uptime Monitoring and lots of things. With the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, you can install, update all your plugins and themes.

Can you please tell us if there is any specific functionality which is available on your mentioned plugins but not available in the Hub? I'll forward that suggestion to our developers as soon as you send.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.