Mandate Snapshot on Multisite

I am preparing a WP Multi site using PRO Sites. I would like to mandate that every site created use Snapshot for backups by default. I am not sure how to configure this. Your documentation does not cover this (that I can find anyway). I am also using Pretty Plugins, if that matters. I appreciate your help.

• Luís

Hi Jon ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Unfortunately this is not currently possible. In a multisite enviroment, the Snapshots are done in the Network admin panel, doing the backup to each subsite. This needs to be configured manually to each subsite.

However, I think this would be a great feature for the Snapshot project, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback section, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

Cheers, Luís

• jetmac

+1 for individual site backups in a network.

Having to manually assign each site backup is ridiculous. I have Snapshot installed but am not using it for this exact reason, as my network is now over 215 sites and growing. My host automatically backs up the entire network every night, but it has no fidelity. I was hoping that Snapshot would be able to provide a site-level automatic backup just in case of emergency.

Please add individual site fidelity to Snapshot.

Thanks,
    Rob

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.