Manual payment gateway (Danish gateway etc)

Hey guys!

I didn't find that much info about how to setup manual gateway in Pro Sites - any help out there?

thanks

• Kimberly

bloggersdelight

Hi and Welcome to WPMUdev forums!

Your Manual Gateway will be used for recording payments manually, such as by Cash, Check, EFT, or an unsupported gateway (the last is what you are interested in I assume from your thread title) :slight_smile:

You can navigate to Dashboard>ProSties>Modules/Gateways to enable the Manual Payments

Then visit Dashboard>ProSites>Settings to enter your details. I'll attach a pic. Beyond that there is not much to it :slight_smile:

If you are looking to add a Payment Gateway then that requires some custom coding and a bit beyond the scope of what we can provide here in the forums. If you have a particular payment gateway that you would like to see added then you can post a request in the Feature Request and feedback forums. If enough folks vote for it then you will likely see it in a future release :slight_smile:

We are actually working to standardize our gateways across all of our plugins! Which would be awesome I think!

Please let me know if I have missed the boat here, or if you need anything more.

Best,

Kimberly

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)