manual payment not working. Urgent!

Hi,
The manual payment (bonifico) for the following subsite is not working.
http://www.pixshopping.com/biolaloustore
can you please help me to understand why?
For my following test subsite is working.
http://www.pixshopping.com/gioshop/
Feel free to try! Support access granted!
I have notice that HummingBird is not compatible with marketpress.
When HB is active I can't add products to cart. So I deactivated it and now I can add product but I can't "Submit Order" and finalized order.
Please urgent!
Thank you so much for your help!
Paddy

• Dimitris

Hey there Paddy,

I just went ahead and tried to place an order as a guest user but as long as I clicked the final "checkout" button a page refreshed happened leading me to a empty page. :thinking:

Could you please access your server through FTP, edit the wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment)

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and try to replicate the error.
    By doing so, a /wp-content/debug.log file should be created.
    Simply download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

I look forward for your results on this as it should reveal to us the source of this issue!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris

Hey there Paddy,

the WP_DEBUG definition shouldn't resolve your issue but rather inform us about any fatal errors, speaking of which, this is what came up from the file you kindly shared:
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught DOMPDF_Exception: Requested HTML document contains no data. in /var/www/pixshopping.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/addons/mp-pdf-invoice/vendors/dompdf/include/frame_tree.cls.php:122

I tried to replicate this in my test environment by enabling invoices addon but all worked as should have done. :thinking:

Could you please try to deactivate invoices via Store Settings -> Add Ons and test if this continues?
    If so, please proceed with a complete plugin/theme conflict test as described in a nice flow chart here https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/
    (just scroll down a little to be able to see the image)

Let me know about your results!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Paddy,

As Dimitris mentioned above enabling debug log shouldn't affect this but it did in your case, it's strange that happened but Dimitris just didn't express it that way :slight_smile:

I've performed couple of tests on my installation with and without debug, with and without invoice and nothing affected my manual payments.

Have you already tried performing conflict test as Dimitris mentioned above?

Also, this fatal error could be caused by server settings and how it handles PDF files, could you get in touch with your hosting provider and let them know about fatal error so they can check server settings?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.