Manual Payments - Pro site, should be extended further, please.

I strongly feel manual payment for Pro sites needs to be extended further. It gives me a feeling that it exists as 'not existing'.

It should be something like - moment manual payment is realized by site admin he should let the system know about the same manually and from here on system should take care of certain things like - email notifications, reminders etc.

+1 from my side.

Kindly support.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Pawan,

Thanks for your post here. There's no built in way to do automatic things like notifications and reminders because the manual payment could be literally anything that you decide upon as a network owner.

We'd have to provide a space for you to setup reminders an emails and such - which is possible if we have enough interest from members.

Otherwise, for now, I'd recommend using a 3rd party service. If you need to send recurring invoices, for example, I use and love Freshbooks.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

• Pawan Arora
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks mason for being there for help.

Well I really am interested as a member. Will you guide me through how to go about this myself. I would love to - probably if I end up doing it - I will find myself helping so many others who want the same solution.

I am interested - but I am dumb to start with.

Do help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.