manual sync trigger

I am successfully using User Sync between shop.solari.com and home.solari.com, with the former as the master. On shop.solari.com, we sell subscriptions on home.solari.com. Our store is from a company called “FoxyCart (https://www.foxy.io/). They have a WordPress plugin called FoxyShop. A new subscriber buys a subscription via FoxyCart, and then FoxyCart creates a WordPress subscriber account, and password, on the master. That part works great, but the password does not sync to the slave. All other aspects of the new subscriber account do sync to the slave, except for the password. I can go back to the master, create a news password in WordPress, and then the sync is immediate to the slave. The FoxyCart developer says he can fix this but has a question, “We need to know if it’s possible to manually trigger a sync for a single user from PHP, as it appears that because a plugin you’re using is updating a users password with an SQL query, that it’s being missed as part of the sync.” I hope this makes some sense to you. I am not a developer, so I have only a rudimentary understanding. Thank you for your help. Please let me know if you need any further information.