Manually Change Raised Amount

Is there a way to manually change the amount raised on a fundraiser. The plugin is not changing the amount for a few donations and the reflected amount is not accurate. I would like to adjust it to the correct amount.

Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings NKJINC,

Though I admit that I spent some time trying to hunt down the variable that controls the fundraising total amount I have been unable to locate it.

I will see if I can get the lead developer of the Fundraising plugin to come in here and offer his advice/advise us to where this variable is located for adjustment.

Meanwhile you may want to take your current total amount that your fundraiser says that it has and search the database for that exact number.

Please advise if you find it.

Thanks for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Due to the nature of particular payments, totals raised are generally calculated via a script and not stored in the database. You can manually add an amount in the pledge submenu, have you tried this yet?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings NKJINC,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.