Manually Credit Referrals?

I have users who have sent referral links to other users that have signed up, but for one reason or another the referrals weren't credited to the original affiliate. How can I manually credit referrals after the fact?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Brittny, hope you are having a wonderful day.

You can do that from Affiliates Settings page. Go to "Dashboard > Affiliates > Manage Affiliates" section, click "manage" under your target username, a page will open. From there, you can manually credit that user. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Brittny
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Ok, that makes sense. But what if I want to tie my affiliate to a specific sign up? For me there's a two week trial period before my users start paying, and I obviously want to make sure that I wait until a user has actually started paying before paying out affiliate fees. So I'd like to link this affiliate to the people she says has signed up through her so that when they do actually pay I know to pay her - and I'm sure not to credit those sales to someone else too! Is there a way to link a specific sale to an affiliate ex post facto?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Brittny,

I'm afraid there is no option to tie affiliate with signup after signup. Affiliates does not have that feature.
    I can now think only about manually changing/adding records in database but I'm not sure if this could work or how comfortable are you with changing tables in PhPMyAdmin.
    If you want go for database option I can get feedback from developer if this is possible to do and if yes, how.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Brittny, how are you doing today?

I've pinged our developer regarding this and I believe, he will come up with a workaround very soon. Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.