Manually extend bulk license upgrades?

I'm not fully understanding how this works. I have several questions:

1. Is there a way to change the bulk upgrade license payment to a monthly payment instead of annual? Or, could I use an external payment system like 1 Shopping Cart to take payment?

1. Is there a way to manually extend bulk upgrade licenses?

2. Can the user who gets those license upgrades actually then create the sites and then apply the license?

Sorry if I'm not quite understanding how this works. I want to set up the following scenario;

1. Sell licenses to create 10, 25, 100, and 500 sites
2. let the user with the licenses create the sites on their own.

Thanks for your help.

• aecnu

Greetings thirdriver,

Thank you for the great questions.

1. Is there a way to change the bulk upgrade license payment to a monthly payment instead of annual?

The current choices are single/one time and annual recurring. Of course custom coding is always an option.

Or, could I use an external payment system like 1 Shopping Cart to take payment?

This is another possible custom coding item. Anything is possible when one is a competent coder with a vision and the will to get it done - and I am not a coder.

2. Can the user who gets those license upgrades actually then create the sites and then apply the license?

I believe this is possible and makes sense, since one will just apply one of the allocations to the new site.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.