Manually set/change Upfront auto picture resizing?

Hi guys,

I’ve used CSS to expand the dimentions of the image and gallery elements on my test site. But because Upfront auto-resizes photos to the grid size the css is effectively stretching a smaller picture…

Is there a way to jump over the auto resize or mannually set it to create a 20-30% larger picture?

Cheers

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Sam,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

The size of a thumbnail image inside Gallery element can be changed with a slider. To do this please click on a “Settings” icon for the Gallery (a gray “gear” icon over the top edge of the element) and then in settings panel on the left expand “General Settings” tab and set “Thumbnails Size” by dragging the size slider left/right.

This will affect size of the images shown in the gallery. Would that work for you or did I miss something? Let me know please if you need any further help with this.

Best regards,

Adam

• Victor Ivanov
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hey Sam,

Sorry we don’t have anything for the images. Everything is tied to / revolves around the grid in Upfront, and manually changing sizes to exceed the grid is unfortunately likely to break stuff.

We are working on a Upfront builder, which will allow you to build themes from scratch and define a wider grid, we should have the 1st version of that ready quite soon (sorry, can’t be date specific).

Thanks,

Victor

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.