Manually Update Clicks, Sign-Ups, and Paid Membership Fields?

Hey there,

I'd like to use the affiliate plugin to track offline sales. I see that I can change the column headers of "Clicks", "Sign-ups", and "Paid Membership" to be anything I would like which is cool. However, is there a way to manually update those numbers so I could use them to track offline sales? Can I increment them manually somehow?

Thanks.

• digitsoft
    • The Crimson Coder

Jump into phpmyadmin and look at the database for the install - you'll see 2 tables:
    wp_affiliatedata
    wp_affiliatereferrers

It looks like the wp_affiliatedata table is where you could manually update it.

Unless you're comfortable coding, I'd suggest paying someone for a quick interface.
    Oh - and do NOT try this on a live site - try it on a test site :wink:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marketermatt,

However, is there a way to manually update those numbers so I could use them to track offline sales? Can I increment them manually somehow?

As digitsoft mentioned above these items can certainly can be changed in the database.

Before messing with the database be sure to back it up.

To help ease the pain and assist dealing with tables in the database, I offer you to download in what is in my opinion the greatest Database Management software of all time Navicat.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.