Hi there i just purchased your wiki plugin. now i need a little bit of help with a few questions. i will order it numerical, so your answer is easier to handle for me.
1. how do i completely disable email-notifications?
2. I want everybody to be able to edit as a standard-setting. right now, the standard-setting is set to "Users who can edit posts in this site". how can i get the standard to anyone?
3. Is it possible to have more than one category for 1 article? In the admin-Area i can do this, i want users to do this too!
4. - I don't really need to work a lot with the attributes feature, the category-feature is probably enough for me! - So the easiest way for me to do so is to change the "create new article" link to the main wiki. right now, you create a new article in the level of the article you are in.
5. History is not shown correctly in my wiki. screenshot added (i tried your lite version and running the premium version now)
6. Is there a Revision List of all the current edited articles. How can i see, what article has been edited? i need my community to see it too, as a matter affect i need everybody to see it so my community can get active if someone posts bollocks.
7. How is it possible to show all articles for new users on my site to see how many articles have been written? but not as a widget, that might me too long but as a page or special wiki within the wiki?
8. sometimes 2 words mean the same thing. so in mediawiki there is the redirect-function! if i have 2 words with only 1 explaination, i would like to redirect one word(=article, wiki) to the other word(=article, wiki). this seems pretty important actually!
9. My last question is not really wiki-related but maybe somebody can help me with this because i am pretty desperate about this problem:
how can i import ONLY my users of my mediawiki installation into my wordpress site (i have installed buddypress as well if this matters in any way)?