Many thanks for using a WPMU DEV plugin, if you haven't already - have a think about becoming a

i am still getting this message although I have entered the full API member key. What else can I do to remove this message?

Appreciate any support.

Thanks

• marikamitsos

Hello blogmaster and welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Please try the following:
    1. Make sure all your WPMUDEV plugins are updated to their latest version
    2. Deactivate one-by-one and see if there is a conflict some place

Please let us know if you need further assistance. We are here to help. :slight_smile:
    Thank you for your time,
    marikamitsos.

Should you find the provided solution satisfactory, please mark the topic as resolved.
    Thanks again, marikamitsos

• aecnu

Greetings blogmaster,

After the API key has been entered, and click the "Check Key" and the back ground should turn green.

Logged into the network admin dashboard go to --> Updates --> WPMU DEV --> scroll down to API Key and choose the check key.

In addition, you may want to adjust the Admin Notices depending on which notices you want to receive and in all events mentioned above please be sure to click Save Changes on the bottom left before leaving the page or anytime after making a change.

Please advise how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings blogmaster,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.