Clickable Title?

Many WP themes have clickable titles in the header, usually linked to the home page. The title is text, not a graphic, and it looks normal - not blue or underlined.

Is there a way to do this with Upfront?

• Denitsa

Hello Steve,
    I hope you're having a beautiful day and thank you for your question!

One way to do that would be to select a Text area and double click on it, then select the text you'd like to make a link. Then you press the Link icon.

You can choose the link's destination in the next step. Here, I've chosen Home (you can choose from the different settings - external link, a link to a post or page on your blog, anchor, etc.).

Then you select the Text box itself for editing and choose Settings. You can set some of the settings to the left as per your preference and go ahead and create your own preset, as I have done here. Then you click the Add Preset CSS and enter your CSS styling rules in the box below like so

.plain-text-container a {
        /* your rules here */
    }

To remove underline from the text for example, you can use the text-decoration: none; property, to change the color you apply the color property, etc. You can style your heading here anyway you like. Here you see more about styling CSS links:
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_link.asp

I hope this helps! If I can help you further in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers,
    Denitsa

• Rupok

Hi Steve,

Yes. You can apply the style to H1 to H6 tags. But for that, you will have to change the code a little bit. For example, if you use H2 text for that link, you will have to use the following custom CSS Code:

.plain-text-container h2 a {
      text-decoration: none;
      color: #ffffff;
    }

And for preventing other links from getting the same color, you should be creating a new preset for that specific link test.

I've shown the whole process in this video screencast: http://take.ms/RQIjD

I believe, this will help. Please let us know if you still have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.