Map Element isn't working

I'm using Upfront and was trying to drag the map element onto my contact page, but when I enter the address nothing happens. It's as if I can't get the address to submit. When I click on "use current location" it says it can't be found. Then when I click on the gear (Settings) icon it goes blank and I can't switch back to the address box. Then when I delete the element it seems to "break" upfront as I can't drag any new elements to the page. It basically freezes up.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Lance,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I accessed your site and I see that you didn't add Google Maps API Key to the Upfront settings. Google now requires and active API access to let you use their maps on the site.

Please login to your "wp-admin" back-end and go to "Upfront -> General" page and make sure that you added Google Maps API Key there. You may use the "You can obtain the API key here" link on that page to get a key.

After you add the API Key and save settings please go to the "Upfront -> General" page again and use the gray "RESET UPFRONT CACHE" button to clear Upfront's internal cache and then try adding your map to the site again.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.