Map Several Domains to the same wordpres multisite sub-site

Hey,

I would like to have domain1.com and domain2.com both point to site1.wordpress-multi-site.com

I would like the link integrety to be functional and all the plugins to be displayed from the appropriate domain in the source (not point to wordpress-multi-site.com)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello George,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

You can use our Domain Mapping plugin which includes this functionality.
    You can find all necessary instructions in its usage tab here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/#product-usage

Keep in mind that in network settings of Domain Mapping plugin there's a mapping option labeled "Allow multiple mappings per site"

After doing so, you should be able to map multiple domains by going to subsite admin area under Tools -> Domain Mapping page

You can even set the admin and login pages to be set as the mapped domain and this way the original domain should be hidden.

Hope that was some help, let me know if further assistance is required on this!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello George!

If there are multiple domains mapped to the site there's an option to set one as a primary so if it's marked that way and the ""Directed to mapped (primary) domain" option is set for mapping, the Domain Mapping will always redirect to that primary domain.

If you set "Disabled and entered domain should be used" then the one that's entered into browser bar would be used so both mapped domains should then work.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.