Map wrap div is full width on left-aligned map

I have a left-aligned map that I'd like to wrap text around, but the auto-generated(I presume) div that wraps the map is full-width, pushing everything below it.

The div has an id="map_map_1079603544232_preview_alignment_container" and no class, or else I could use said class to make sure all similar maps didn't take up the full width of their parent element, as well as adding some much-needed margins to the map.

Any thoughts on how to override this and have text wrap to the left or right of the map? Or just to add a class, I guess?

Thanks! I've got some great maps with custom markers going. Just need these final details.

• dmoz
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I found file: class_agm_marker_replacer.php in /lib, and it outputs the actual map div, but the div in question is the one that wraps the map for alignment only I guess.

If I can get rid of this wrapping div, and float the regular map div left or right like WP aligned post images, rather than stuck in a parent div, floated left or right, then a <div style="clear: both;"></div> stuck underneath, that'd be awesome.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.