mapped blog goes to old site after migration

I'm migrating over several WordPress subsites from mysite.com to mysite.net as subsites (using the BackupBuddy plugin which works pretty well).

During the migration, I tested that mysite.net/arabianhorsecenter has all the correct content like the original site.

Then I:
-archive mysite.com/arabianhorsecenter
-mapped the domain mysite.net/arabianhorsecenter to arabianhorsecenter.com
-unparked the domain arabianhorsecenter.com from mysite.com
-parked the domain arabianhorsecenter.com at mysite.net
-restarted the VPS container

This usually works, and had worked fine for a few of the sites like innerconnectedhealth.com, thebgi.com, and finalbalance.com.

THE PROBLEM:
For some reason arabianhorsecenter.com is resolving back to the old mysite.com version of the site (I can tell this because the screen displays a message saying the site is archived).

Even mysite.net/arabianhorsecenter/wp-admin goes to http://arabianhorsecenter.com/wp-admin/ on the old site.

I've tried reinstalling it, reparking the domain, and checking phpmyadmin wp tables...everything looks normal, but the domain is still resolving to the old site.

Here are the actual sites:
old site: sitesubscribe.com/arabianhorsecenter
new site: sitesubscribe.net/arabianhorsecenter

One thought is I could create a new WP install just for this domain, and my guess is it would work fine...but that defeats what I'm trying to achieve with multisite and domain mapping.

Thanks for your help.
Jeff