Maps still display old info after changed popup

I have deleted the image in the two of my maps pop ups but it is still being displayed. How do I get rid of it?
thank you,
Matt

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Matt,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

Could you please tell me how have you deleted the image in your maps pop ups?

Also please share the page URL where it's displaying.

I tried to access admin area of your site using support staff access but it displayed the following error message.

Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

So could you please revoke and regarnt the support staff access?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your reply.

The support staff access is still not working for me.

I have tried to reproduce the issue on my test site but it's working fine for me after adding and deleting the image and content from the body of map marker as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is the image getting deleted from this option for you?

If you are using any type of cache then try clearing/disabling it.

This can be due to plugin/theme conflict on your site.

You can just try on your development site temporary using default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen and temporary deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the following flowchart to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Alternatively you can just hide those images by adding the following CSS code in the style.css file of your child theme or add it in your site using the following plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

#agm_mh_footer .agm_mh_marker_item_content img {
    display: none;
    }

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Matt,

What do you exactly mean by maps not working at all with your theme?

Is it getting activated and all its functionality are available in the admin area but it's not displaying in the front end or it's not working on any specific page?

Also as the support staff access is not working then could you please just send log in info through our secured contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ so that i can troubleshoot it
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better
    - Include login information (Wordpress admin info username + password )

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Matt,

That's great news! Glad it's working fine for you now :slight_smile:

Is there a way to get ride of them with out using php? Where does the source code come from?

So you want to get rid of it without using the custom CSS code that i have provided?

If yes then could you please send me your site log in details as described in my previous reply so that i can troubleshoot and find the alternative solution for it.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.