Markerpress, Appointments+ and Buddypress

Hi,

I have Marketpress and Appointments+ installed on a KLEO theme using BuddyPress.

My website is an online marketplace for health professionals.

I want each health professional to have their own appointment timetable that links to different services which can then be paid for.

Each health professional may offer different services at different prices and be available at different times.

Is this possible?

Thank you

• Sajid

Hi Gavin,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I want each health professional to have their own appointment timetable that links to different services which can then be paid for.

You or your service providers can create worker/service provider specific appointment calendar by using the following shortcode, where 10 is the ID of worker/server provider:
    [app_schedule worker=10]

They can also set their own timetables from their edit profile page in dashboard.

Each health professional may offer different services at different prices and be available at different times.

You can charge additional price for a specific providers but its not designed to be managed by administrator or for users who have access that you can control via Administrative Privileges add-on.

Right now there is no add-on or option to allow service providers add-edit their own services in backend. Sorry!

To make it work according to your requirements you might need to customize it further and might need to code an add-on that will allow service providers manage their own services. That's required a deal of customization and its beyond the level of our support we can provide here. If you need this feature then you can hire a developer from jobs board that can do this for you.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.