Market Press

I need a way to charge clients, per uploaded file, is this something Market press can handle? If not does WPMU have any plugs that can handle this.

I have a mortgage Underwriting business. I want clients to pay for lets say 10 files and then direct them to a page that only allows 10 uploads.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks JIM

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

@jim_meyer

The “clutter” is caused by threads that members forget to close.

Right now there are more than 700 posts that users haven’t replied to in more than a month. If an issue has been resolved, it should be marked as resolved.

Otherwise the job of the staff is 10 times harder as we try to respond to ALL threads.

If users didn’t “forget” to properly mark their threads as resolved, I wouldn’t have to go through all of them trying to sort out which ones are still active and which ones are not. Each day all staff members try to clean up the forums and regularly close old issues.

This way, if an issue is still open the user can go back, reopen it and we can deal with it.

Cheers,

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.