Market Press and Product Feeds?

1. Can Market Press accept affiliate product feeds like Amazon etc? (e.g. datafeedr.com)

2. Can Market Press allow for members to sell their own items where the site owner gets a cut?

3. Can Market Press widgets or items(s) be placed on a BuddyPress profile?

4. Does MarketPress allow for PayPal Adaptive Payments

Thank you!

• Michael Bissett

1: Sorry, MarketPress doesn't have this functionality right now.

2: This isn't possible on a single site, sorry. If you want users to be able to post their own products and get paid for them, you'll want to set up WordPress Multisite.

You can learn how to setup WordPress Multisite right here.

That will allow users to set up their own store, sell products, and get paid.

3: It wouldn't do this out of the box, it sounds like this require some custom PHP coding. I've tagged my colleague @Vaughan on this, as he's more proficient with this kind of coding than I am. :slight_smile:

4: Not at present, though we do have PayPal Payflow Pro & PayPal Express Checkout, if those would work for you.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,
    Michael

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Karim,

Hope you're well today, glad to see Michael was able to help here :slight_smile:

I am already on a multisite set up. I assume you are saying that members would have to be allowed to have their own sub sites. That's not what I want to do.

That would be correct, if you wanted them to be able to create their own products.

If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.