Market Press & Market Press Lite

My website (mobius-actioncam.com) has been down for 4 days now, ever since I performed an upgrade from a previous version of market press to v3.0.0.7.
In this version I have my products (about 60% require mods to get them to display) but I have lost my checkout ability. If I go back to a previous version or market press lite, I have my checkout, but have lost my products.
I did a full backup just before this which I thought would have helped, but to date still have nothing... as said, my webstore has been down for nearly 4 days... Please help!

Regards,
Vince

• Sajid

Hi @Vince,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear your store is down because of upgrade.

However MarketPress 3.x was big update of the plugin with lots of improvements and cool new features. That was a total revamped of a previous version.

It was recommended to apply all the updates of the plugins/theme and even core on a staging/development site first before pushing them live straight away.

I am glad to know that you took backup of your full site before updating the plugin. Did you took backup of database as well ?

If yes then you should not have any issue, in this case just download the previous version of the plugin and restore the backup.

After that start applying the updates on staging site, we will help you make it compatible with new theme.

Did you tested that backup by installing a fresh WordPress site ? If no then please do it and then check again.

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.