Market Press not working

I have a website and I believe it has been using MarketPress as all of my products and sales records are there. Last night I tried to update and now I can see the products, etc in the dashboard but the website does not open if I have that plug in activated anymore. I'm afraid if I do the other update it says is available it will delete my information. Please help asap! I can't get into your support with my current login information for WordPress so I started this free trial to try to get some assistance.
Thank you!

• Rupok

Hi Amie,

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience you are having. Let me try to resolve those one by one.

I believe it has been using MarketPress as all of my products and sales records are there. Last night I tried to update

Can you please confirm if your site is using MarketPress or any other e-commerce plugin? I assume, it's MarketPress and I'll continue with this assumption. Can you please also confirm if you updated MarketPress plugin or updated WordPress to the latest version and then this issue occurred?

I can see the products, etc in the dashboard but the website does not open if I have that plug in activated anymore

I have update both MarketPress and WordPress in my test site but I didn't face this issue. So I think, this is your site specific issue. To find out what is causing this on your site, can you please turn on debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, paste them to a text file and attach with your reply. This will give us valuable insight regarding the isssue.

Can you also send me message with your WordPress login credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ so we can investigate the issue on your site?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

I'm afraid if I do the other update it says is available it will delete my information

Can you please tell us what other update is showing on your dashboard? If you can provide a screenshot, that will be very helpful.

I can't get into your support with my current login information for WordPress

To get our support, you have to login to our site with your account login information for our site. For example, my WordPress site login information is, suppose,
    Username: admin
    Password: mywordpresspassword

And suppose, my WPMU DEV account login information is:
    Username: rupok
    Password: mywpmudevpassword

So if I need to create a support ticket, I'll have to login in "https://premium.wpmudev.org/" this site with my WPMU DEV account login info. If you can't login to our site with your WPMU DEV login credentials, can you please send a message through our Secured Contact Form here: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ describing this login issue? Our super friendly Billing Department guys can help you fix that. Please select "I have a billing question" from the dropdown while sending your message through our contact form. That will make sure it goes directly to our Billing Department people.

Please provide all the requested information above. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok