Market Press V 3 - Multiple Variation Options

Hey

I see in another post that you are going to develop a multiple variations into marketpress v 3.(Aaron)

Eg Colour - Blue and Size Large = 1 option that can get priced.

I am looking to do - Range of Sizes - 96mm, 128mm etc and Range of Finishes - Brushed Nickel, Chrome etc

Do you have a rough timeframe for that release?

I have a big project that is coming up that needs that function and I really dont want to have to leave marketpress to do this project.

Cheers

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Stephen,

Thank you for this great question.

It is normal WPMU Dev protocol to not give a release date due to people get hyped up and are then genuinely upset when the date rolls around and no release, perhaps because it got held up in support beta etc.

However, I will give the lead developer of the Market Press plugin the opportunity to chime in here to see if he wants to add to this ticket with any disclosure about the possibility of when this feature may be added to the production version of Market Press.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will see about getting him in here asap.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• loudsugar
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I looked long and hard for this functionality but couldn't find anything so I took matters into my own hands and had an add-on plugin developed.

I hope this isn't marked as spam as I'm honestly just trying to get the word out that there's a solution to the multiple product option issue.

The plugin will be ready this coming Tuesay. You can get more information here and request updates here.

I'm SO excited to give others this functionality!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.