Market Press Variations don't update

I want to offer discounts for purchasing multiple items. Your forums seem to indicate this would work in 3.1.1. It is not there...

So I tried using variations. I created an item with 3 variations S,M,L then published item.
It showed up on the item but when I went to add XL as a variation it never shows up. I tried new browser, clearing cache, different PC... Nothing worked.

I deleted the item, then recreated with different product name. Then went to add variations and the "old" ones show up! Can't clear them out of system. They appear "stuck" in your system some where.

Are you going to fix Marketpress to include discounts for quantity purchases?
Do you have another product or plugin to fix this?

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Gary ,

Hope you're doing well today!

So I tried using variations. I created an item with 3 variations S,M,L then published item.
    It showed up on the item but when I went to add XL as a variation it never shows up. I tried new browser, clearing cache, different PC... Nothing worked.

I was able to replicate the bug in my install, so, I've confirmed this bug and flagged the developer so they can get it fixed up asap. Either myself or the developer will reply back here once we have pushed a fix out.

I deleted the item, then recreated with different product name. Then went to add variations and the "old" ones show up! Can't clear them out of system. They appear "stuck" in your system some where.

When you create Variations, they are saved as a Product Attributes to be re-used. Have you tried to remove them in Store Settings -> Product Attributes?

Are you going to fix Marketpress to include discounts for quantity purchases?
    Do you have another product or plugin to fix this?

This feature was already requested, I am sure that our developers are take it into consideration, however, I can't guarantee if it will be added in the next releases.

Unfortunately, we don't have any product/plugin to add that feature, I can suggest you to use our Jobs Board and try find a skilled developer that can help you to achieve your goal:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Cheers, Luís

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Gary ,

It showed up on the item but when I went to add XL as a variation it never shows up.

Could you please try replacing file wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/admin/class-mp-products-admin.php
    with the file attached? You will need to decompress ( unzip it ) before you upload it :slight_smile:

Please let me know if this resolves your issue regarding the variations not being updated in the front end.

Thanks!
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.