Marketpress

Hey, I am new to marketpress and having a hard time integrating the right theme. I have tried various themes and all bring something but not everything.

I am now using a theme, but I have having an issue displaying the products on the home page, also is there any further tutorials for home page customization with marketpress,

any help would be greatly appreciated.

A

• Patrick

Hi @ajitsbasi

Welcome to the forums!

I am now using a theme...

Which theme are you using exactly? It would help to know what you are working with.

...but I have having an issue displaying the products on the home page...

What are you having difficulty with? How are you trying to display products on the home page?

...also is there any further tutorials for home page customization with marketpress?

Unfortunately not at this time. Also, every theme is different. However, Sarah over at wpmu.org is currently writing a post on themeing MarketPress. If you'd like to be notified of that when it's published, simply subscribe to their newsletter.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Paul Barthmaier

Hi there, @ajitsbasi, and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community for WordPress Support!

I saw your post and was interested to comment, even though @Patrick Cohen has already given you some guidance. He is one of our experts for theming issues and can help with stuff like that, as well as lots of other things. But for basic MarketPress stuff, there are some videos that explain the setup options that I found useful because I am more of a visual learner. The great thing is that they are available on YouTube and I think there is one for each tab of MarketPress settings. Here is one now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxytJzmHwK8

and you can click on the others in your sidebar feed once in Youtube.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Paul

Want to change Q&A background color? Ask Patrick!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.