MarketPress 3.0 Release Date and Features Update

Is there an update to the MarketPress 3.0 release date? I've seen several staff responses in forums that pointed to late 2014 and Jan 2015.

If not, can you provide any insight into what new features are definitely going to be included in the release?

I'm embarking on building a new e-comm site and it would be helpful to understand what it in the pending release so I can begin to look at customizations and associated expenses that may be required. It is tough to do when I know something is coming, that it will be significant, but not knowing when or what...

Thanks

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, Jesse!

We're strictly forbidden from giving ETAs for release dates, or definite lists of features. We all want to work here when MP3 is released, so we're going to be tight lipped.

The reasons for this are sound, we don't know what's going to happen between now and when the plugin is ready for release. I know the lead on the project has been putting everything he has into it for quite a while, when it's finally here, it's going to be more than worth the wait.

Thanks for your question, and I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.