Marketpress

I searched thru the plugins for a great Form plugin...is there one?

Also I would like to be able to use Marketpress and a form plugin together...someone fills out the form and then make a payment. Any suggestions.thanks.

• aristath
    • Recruit

@angiebee hello again!

Could you please elaborate some more on that?
    Where do you want the forms to be?
    Do you want them on single products?
    Does the user HAVE TO fill out the form before ordering the product?
    Is it a product customization form?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• angiebee
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I would like the user to fill out the a registration form for a upcoming camp, and then be directed to a shopping cart before going to Paypal. Because they may have to fill out more than one form for more than one child. So after all forms are filled out, they can make the accumulative payments. Also the reason for it going to a "shopping cart" first is because I want to keep track of the number of spaces/children registering. Any ideas on how this can be accomplished????? Thanks.

• aristath
    • Recruit

@angiebee I'm sorry but I still don't understand!

I would like the user to fill out the a registration form for a upcoming camp

So, first step: The user fills out a form.

and then be directed to a shopping cart before going to Paypal

So, step 2: the users chooses some products, adds them to their cart and go on to paying you with paypal, right?

What I don't get is the relation of the form and the shopping cart.

What fields will there be on that form? What will its function be? Does the form affect the shopping cart in any way? Are the "products" automatically selected for the user, depending on his/her form entries?
    Or is it just a form?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• angiebee
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Okay the reason for the shopping cart piece (unless there is something else similar), is the forms are for both boys and girls. I want to be able to keep track....There are a specific number of spaces for girls and another specific number for boys registering. I know with Marketplace you can keep inventory .So once a parent click on the form to fill out for girls only I want to track that. And if that parent also has a boy, then they will fill out that form for the boy. But I want them to be able to pay for both children one time, which is why I was thinking about the shopping cart piece. I am sure there must be an easy way....I just don't know. Thanks.

• angiebee
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Funny that is exactly what I've already done....I was just thought it might be an easier way. Right now I have them fill out the form, then right below the form they can click on a button that will send them to the "store" to make payment. What would be great is if once they filled out the form, it would automatically go to the "store" or add to "shopping cart"? Is this possible? Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.