MarketPress :

Hello,

Your MarketPress plugin is a great one, congratulations.

I am doing tests and I noticed 2 problems :

1- For the shipping information fields it only displays the Email field, no name, address... fields.

2- In the cart process there is no option to create an account / register.

Regards,

Greg

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Greg,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

1- For the shipping information fields it only displays the Email field, no name, address... fields.

These are within their account they create upon trying to checkout.

2- In the cart process there is no option to create an account / register.

That is not the case I find with my production server.

What is the URL to the site that is displaying this behavior?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @lineoweb, I hope you're well today!

Could you please try this with the twentytwelve theme?
    If it works there, then it's a theming issue and I would suggest you try contacting the theme developer using the contact form on http://www.marketpressthemes.com/contact/

On a sidenote, I have also sent him an email asking if he can send me a copy of the theme so that I may take a look and see what's happening.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• lineoweb
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Ari,

I've done several tests with the Twenty Eleven & Framemarket themes and I still have the same problem. On the shipping information page there are just 2 fields (Email and Special instructions) but no fields for address, name... Please see attached screenshot.

Regards,

Greg

• aristath
    • Recruit

Could you please send me your login info so that I may take a closer look at your installation and configuration?

Send an email to aristath at incsub dot com
    - Include a link to this thread so that I may track this issue better
    - Include a link to your site's login page
    - Include your admin credentials (user/pass). Please note that if this is a multisite installation I'll need superadmin

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @lineoweb!

I spent the last hour searching and digging through your site's settings.

As it turns out, If you select "France" instead of "France, Metropolitan" in the list of countries for the base of your store and in the Shipping Settings then the form on the checkout page appears.
    I don't even know why there is a selection for France Metropolitan in the countries... Isn't Metropolitan France the same as France? From what I can see in this wiki article it is! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_France

P.S. Since I changed countries, some settings in the MarketPress settings page might have been altered. Please check that all your settings are intact.

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however you need any further information/clarifications don't hesitate to reopen this and post an update on your current status!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.